Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!



Today is Mama Jeri's birthday! Isn't she beautiful??

Today while I was watching Janae, Brenna and Senica I was thinking of my mom. It started off I was just thinking of her because it's her birthday. I was thinking, I hope that she had a good day...she deserves it!

Then, as the 3 little girls were playing downstairs and I was upstairs cooking supper I got to thinking about how when my mom was about my age, this was her life. 3 little girls every night to take care of. Working full time and raising us. Some nights I get home from work and have to take a nap b/c it was a long day. How did she not take naps?? How much she sacrificed for us!

I am so thankful for my mom...and so very proud of her too!

Love you ma!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday to Jeri!

Anonymous said...

Addi- Great Blog. Love your pictures. I need to find out how to post so many pics at once.
-Melanie