Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Colds and Flowers and Haircuts...oh my!

Well, here I am still fighting this nasty cold! Yuk!! Hopefully this amox will really kick it in. I am a little nervous about not feeling better and flying this weekend. Please keep me in your prayers. And even though I am not feeling the greatest, of course, life and deadlines still continue.

Our flowers were delivered today! Whoo hoo...one more deadline met. :) They are absolutely GORGEOUS! I ordered them straight from the grower. The first time I have ever done this and actually I don't know anyone personally that has done it either, but I researched it and found a company that I kept finding good things on. 200 roses, 168 gerbera daisies. Opened the boxes, cut the stems, went to the hardware store to get 10 of the 5 gallon buckets, Brian filled them with water for me and away to work I went. The gerbera daisies are the hardest because the stems aren't strong like roses are and the flower needs to lay flat. But, we put 2 buckets next to each other and hopefully they will keep ok until Saturday. :)














Anitra and I were both in desperate need of haircuts and so Seth was going to watch the kids so we could go to GreatClips! :) Nothing like a cheap haircut.

Well, when little miss Senica heard she wasn't going, the tears began to fall. So, Anitra told her, that she could go with us, but she had to get her haircut. Well, reverse psychology didn't work to well for Anitra. Senica-1, Anitra-0. HA! We told her she would have to sit in the chair by herself...they'd pump the chair up and spray and snip, snip. She climbed up there like such a brave 2-year old! Sat there, still as can be. I was so PROUD! Her first "professional" haircut.

No comments: