Friday, December 21, 2007

Sick...

Last Thursday, Janae had a little boy that got sick at school...by Saturday night, Janae had the flu.

Tuesday, the Zartman's had the flu. All of them but Ty! Anitra and Seth were so sick and trying to take care of Senica too, so I told them that I would take Ty for the night. He was such an angel! I got him supper, gave him a bath and he slept in bed with me. He is too sweet!

2 days later, you guessed it! Brian woke up Thursday morning at 2 and was sick...I followed and was up at 6! I wish this flu on no one!! It was awful, but I am finally feeling better. My whole body just ached!! Thank goodness it's over! I hate being sick!! Who likes it though right? Well, at least we weren't sick on Christmas!!

**Special thanks to Leah who called in some medicine for me and helped me to get better faster!!**

2 comments:

Leah said...

Addi, I hope by now you've made a full recovery! I sure have been thinking about you a lot!!!! You are so welcome for the "favor" if you can even call it that.

Unknown said...

You'll never believe this...but 4 hours after I dropped off Anitra's Christmas present to them, I got the flu. Really badly. It took about 4 days to recover. Then, Alex got the flu at the same time. A couple of days later, Allen got the flu...then my dad, grandpa, mother-in-law, and brother. That strain of flu must have been REALLY contagious. I'm glad you're better. I think we all finally are as well. :)