Thursday, December 6, 2007

I'm Good!

So tonight, I get a phone call from Senica...

A: Hi sweetie! How are you??
S: Good, I had gymnastics!
A: What did you do today?
S: I'm Good!!!
A: You did what honey?
Anitra in the background (I'm Good!)
S: I'M GOOD!!!!
A: Oh, you're good? I know Senica, you are!
S: I'm moving up to the 4-year olds!!
A: What!? You're moving up to the 4-year old class?? You're only 3!
S: I know, but I'm really good!
A: Yes, honey you are! And you know what?
S: What?
A: I am so proud of you Senica!! I love you and I'm proud of you!
S: Thank you for being proud of me!

Awwww - isn't she the sweetest?? Ok, so I know I'm the aunt and all, but seriously people, she just turned 3 in August and she is being moved up to the 4-year olds class. How can I not brag?? :)

I told Anitra, remember the first day we took her and she didn't even want to do the warm-ups with the kids? And she stood the whole time, finger-on-lip watching the 4-year olds! She must have just been envisioning herself in that class! :)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Of course you're allowed to brag!!!! Each relative and friend make a difference in children's lives and what a wonderful example you are to Senica.

Leah said...

I wish you could somehow get into that room to take pictures! May be you could pose as the janitor or something... and take pictures incognito! Or I know... you could just join her class, as just another student! ha