Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Jesus!



Merry Christmas everyone!!

Well, I called my sister April this morning to wish them a Merry Christmas and now she has the flu!! The poor thing!! So, not very merry for her!

Saturday Brian and I drove to Goshen to go to Wilfong's to get a Christmas tree. Would you believe that they were closed for the season?? I guess not everyone waits until 3 days before Christmas to get a tree. I called mom and she said that she had seen some trees still at Pamida. I said, we aren't driving all the way to Syracuse to get a tree. Well, on the 23rd when we had Christmas at April's, she asked if we could stop at Pamida to pick up some last minute stuff and there was about 7 trees left outside there...with 2 small signs that said FREE...so here it is, the saddest Christmas tree I have ever had!

No comments: