Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Today's praise is that no one has the flu! knock on wood!!

I went back to work this morning and worked a 1/2 day. Brian asked for a list of things he could do around the house...so I took him up on that request and left him a list of about 4 things. I got home and the list was done! It was so nice!!

He invited his parents over for New Year's along with some other friends. It seemed like everyone had plans, so his parents were just going to stop by for a short while. We thought about getting a movie after they left and having a quiet night.

I thought we would just have some appetizers, so I started cooking...then Jonathan came, and then Linda and Talis...then Anitra, Seth, Senica and Ty...then Jacinda. I pulled some more meatballs out of the fridge! :)

It was fun! I like having company over and everyone was gone by 10:00pm. Anitra and Seth took the kids home to put them in bed and Seth called to see if we wanted to come and play some Hand and Foot. So, Brian and I headed down there and rang in the new year playing cards! :)

Hope you all had a fun and safe New Year's Eve!!