Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Terrific Tuesday!!


Today I felt like I got quite a bit accomplished. I started going through all of my kitchen stuff and cleaning out what pots and pans I don't need. Like the one Anitra said is so old, she was sure it was Grandma Pauly's (from like 30+) years ago. I found a great buy at Hobby Lobby...the "Kitchen" sign in the above pics. I got it for 1/2 off = $5. It was black, so I spray painted it to match the kitchen and then hung it above the sink. I love it! :) Brian made dinner tonight, so Anitra and the kids chanted for him to stand under it and have his picture taken. :)

I called Seth and asked if he would watch the 3 little ones so that I could surprise Anitra with a pedicure. Not, I did not do it myself! Those who know me, know I don't do pedicures on other people (Unless you are 9 months pregnant and happen to be my sister). So I picked Anitra up, grabbed her flip flops and headed to Wal-Mart. It was a nice relaxing hour! :)

Then, we went home and Seth came down with the kids and my dear, sweet hubby cooked the majority of dinner. Yum, yum! :) Anitra, Seth and the kids posed for a pic for me and Graw managed to make it in there too.

It was a great day and I am so thankful for the wonderful family that God has blessed me with!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anitra said...

Thanks for the pedicure! It was nice to relax for an hour!

I cannot believe we have the same post titles. SCARY!

April said...

That was so sweet of you! Great pics. I'm so glad you guys had a great day!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Sounds like you had fun! I love the kitchen sign...isn't it so much fun to find good sales/deals. :)

Cheryl said...

I definitely know how much you'd enjoy giving a pedicure. ha ha

Love the new sign and wouldn't have ever guessed you painted it, cool idea!

Your hubby's a great chef! He needs one of those chef hats:)

The Barnes said...

What a sweet sister you are...I like the new kitchen sign:0