Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!


Happy Easter!! We had a wonderful service this morning and what a beautiful day it is outside. A perfect day for lots of pictures!

After church, we had a brunch at our house and Brian's parents and Seth, Anitra and the kids came. It was so nice to have everyone over! :)

I was telling my in-laws how I would like to have some new floor in the front living room and kitchen this spring/summer. Brian and I have been talking about it and since they have done a lot of home repairs, I wanted their opinion too. I have been really wanting laminate flooring in both of the rooms. Talis said we need to see if there is hardwood under our carpet, so Brian tore up a section of our carpet and WWWHOOOOOO HOOOOOO, we have hardwood! I am ecstatic!! Another project for Brian! ha

Hope you all are having a wonderful day too!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Barnes said...

Happy Easter to you too, we saw BK this morning but you had gone home to prepare:)
You all look so beautiful!!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

LOVE the pics!!