Monday, October 8, 2007

Drought

Ok, I have been in a blogging drought. For all my faithful readers (all 4 of you) I apologize!

We've been busy, as usual. But Saturday we got to slow down for a little bit and we drove to Michigan City to do some shopping and have lunch at the restaurant where we ate when I realized Brian was the man I wanted to marry. It was fun to go back there....awww the memories! ;)

We left Saturday morning and did our shopping...we actually got some Christmas shopping done! :) And we also found some good deals on some clothes for Brian! :) He looked VERY handsome in his new brown shirt Saturday night!

*Prayer request* Brian had never been to the doctor for anything other than a school physical...so had no idea what his cholesterol might be. At the encouragement (some may call pushing) of his very loving wife, he had a Dr. appt on Fri. The doctors office called this morning and he has some abnormal labs results that they want rechecked in 2 months. I am having the labs faxed to me tomorrow so we can check them out, but please keep us in your prayers...for me to remember that God is in control and I shouldn't worry!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: