Thursday, May 31, 2007

First Swim - 2007

Anitra and the kids and April and the girls came over tonight for dinner and the inagural swim of the "new" pool. :) The girl's were adorable and LOVED the pool! It's going to be a great summer.


Kami, our travel agent called today and said our documents were ready to be picked up. It finally feels real that we are leaving in 10 days for St. Thomas. AGGHHH I am so excited, but at the same time, realizing I still have SO MUCH left to do! Get the flowers delivered to Anitra's house, decorate the vases they are going in, haul the centerpieces and all the decorations to Michigan, candles too! Which I found out from the lady at the hall that the flame cannot burn higher than the actual votive, so Brian and I have over 100 candles to burn down before next Saturday! Add that to the list. Oh yeah, and pack! How can I narrow it down 15 pairs of shoes to 3? Impossible, right? I know!



The other excitement from the day is we got our new camera!! Just in time for vacation. Yeah! I am putting some pictures up from our fun night tonight!

No comments: