Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pumpkin Patch


Ty and I headed to the Pumpkin Patch tonight so that Ty could pick out his own pumpkin. On Wednesday nights, Senica has Awana's at church and Anitra goes with her. School has started again for Seth...so he has lots of late nights...so I get some quality time with Ty! :)

Tonight Brian was planting the mums and getting the backyard ready for the colder weather, so Ty and I took a quick trip to get a pumpkin.

We had a lot of fun! Ty wanted a tiny one and that was kinda hard to find. He did find a lot of rotten ones that he thought were very interesting. We had a really good time....and ended the night with some hot cocoa. I love fall!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anitra said...

The pics turned out so cute! I am sure he will be excited that his bandaid shows in one of the pictures. He is always so proud of his injuries. As he awoke this morning with his eyes half closed and sleep still in his eyes, he said "I want to paint my pumpkin". I told him after breakfast, but he just couldn't wait. Painting pumpkins at 7:30am. Fun memories!

The Barnes said...

What great memories! These are great pics.